Support, Service, and Development
ARTEC - Development and Service from a Single Source
Unlike many other manufacturers, ARTEC develops all the technology used in the EMA® and VSTOR® solutions in-house. As a result, we know our products and solutions down to the last detail.
We also provide support for integrating and certifying additional solutions, components, and systems. Our test lab lets us simulate potential incompatibilities and errors with the corresponding infrastructure so that our engineers can take immediate countermeasures. Close interaction between the support, engineering, and development teams ensures that we can fulfill individual requirements and provide support for non-standard environments.
We do not view support as an additional source of revenue, but as a way to improve our solutions so that they are as simple, reliable, and powerful as possible.
Our solutions can generate comprehensive error reports if they malfunction or cease to operate as expected. These error reports help our support team to provide rapid and effective support. It contains all relevant system information while omitting any sensitive, personal information. These reports form the basis for ARTEC's support team team, which uses them to provide accurate solutions in a short amount of time. They are also used to identify any possible operating errors before they become critical.
Reliable Update Service
As an appliance, keeping the EMA® and VSTOR® solutions up to date is very easy and requires minimal effort. It is not necessary to actively download and install patches, drivers, and updates, which can often cause problems in classic software solutions. Instead, system updates are automatically distributed and downloaded from appliances with an active service subscription. This approach is very reliable and secure compared to other methods. It also ensures that data remains protected at all times.
To help you make the most of our solutions, we offer a number of related additional services on request. Our services rane from helping customers with the initial installation or performing an import of existing data to comprehensive fully managed services with health monitoring and reporting. Our services can also be tailored to specific needs as reqired.
- Support during implementation
- Verification of system configuration settings
- On-site or remotely
- Importing existing data and data currently stored in external systems
- Customizing scan workflows to your individual forms, receipts, or documents
- Support for the integration of EMA® or VSTOR® into in-house solutions, for example using APIs, SDKs, or OEM
- Remote services and system monitoring
Storage and Mail Server Certification
- Feasibility evaluation for future projects
- Certification of additional solutions, components, and systems
- On-site or in the cloud
- 5x8 hotline support, software updates, and advanced digital signature service
Full Managed Service
- Complete service package from implementation and configuration of the solution to permanent system monitoring
- Archive reporting
- Hardware health monitoring
Trainings and Workshops
- Technical and sales training for ARTEC partners
- User training
- Workshops on legal compliance, information management, etc.
ARTEC Services - Your Advantages at a Glance
Continuous, reliable, stable technology based on proven standards
Fully automatic update service
Worldwide support through a competent team
Development and support from one source (no outsourcing), resulting in the highest level of technology know-how
Dedicated test laboratory with over 50 mail servers
Optional automatic repprting of configuration errors or error reports
Please contact us at any time. You can contact our support support team using the details in the box on the right side of this page. We will get back to you as soon as possible.