Business Development Manager (m/f)
ARTEC is a leading manufacturer of comprehensive information management solutions for collecting, using, storing, and archiving relevant company data in a legally compliant manner, thus actively shaping the IT world of tomorrow.
In order to further expand the marketing of our innovative products and solutions, we are looking for an Employee in Marketing (m/f) to strengthen our marketing team at our headquarters in Karben.
As a Business Development Manager (m/f) you will be responsible for a realistic and well-founded assessment of conceivable future business opportunities and their development. You will work closely with our marketing team and report directly to the Marketing & Business Development Manager.
- Winning new long-term partners and new customers
- Securing market share and positioning our solutions on the market
- Analysis of the existing partners landscape
- Communication and strategic consulting of our distributors and partners by phone and directly on site
- Creation and tracking of our partners' business plans
- Performing sales activities and lead generation
- Continuous market observation to build knowledge and seize market opportunities
- Helping partners and customers realize their potentials using our products
- Further development of new and existing business segments, e.g. in the SAP environment
- and much more...
- Business studies or a successfully completed apprenticeship with a focus on marketing and communication
- Experience in business development and/or channel marketing
- A basic technical understanding with the ability to grasp complex information and to make it available to others in an understandable way
- Initial experience in SAP business is an advantage
- Experienced handling of new media and social networks
- An independent and team-oriented way of working
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Excellent fluency in written and spoken German and English
We offer a secure job in a future-oriented industry, a very interesting and varied working environment, very few levels of management, and a friendly working atmosphere. In addition, our company has very good transport connections for your journey to and from work.
Please send your CV and cover letter in German to . Be sure to state your desired salary and earliest possible starting date. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to getting to know you.