Dual Master's Program - Technical Sales and Distribution (m/f/d)
We are all about data management, data security & archiving. We have great products - used by companies in all industries, from small businesses to large corporations. Customer satisfaction is a top priority for us and we help our customers and partners where we can to meet technical requirements in the best possible way. In exchange with interesting people, innovative IT solutions are created that ensure efficient business processes. That's what makes us tick - and that's what makes working for us so varied. Join us!
What awaits you
- We offer you exciting projects in the field of technical consulting for our products in need of explanation.
- You actively work on market entry strategies and analyze the market environment to derive suitable sales strategies.
- You will assist with campaign planning and prepare materials for the sales team.
- With us, there is a lot of creative freedom and varied activities.
- In addition: innovative technologies that are developed directly on site in Karben.
- During the theory period, you will study at the THM (StudiumPlus) in Wetzlar.
- You will spend your practical time with us in a familiar working environment.
What We Appreciate About You
- Completed studies with engineering or industrial engineering orientation, preferably with prior knowledge in IT.
- An understanding of complex technical issues.
- Motivation, ability to work in a team and enjoy contact with customers.
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken.
5 Reasons that Speak for ARTEC
#1 Feel at home For office days, our rooms are bright and modern. Drinks are free and during the lunch break everyone is welcome to cook together in the company kitchen. Let Spaghetti Day convince you.
#2 Get involvedWith us you will find a professional and future-proof environment without the rigid structures of a large corporation. Get involved and simply help shape the future!
#3 Shape your dayWorking time is living time. That's why we allow you to organize it flexibly, and working in a home office is also possible. What we care a lot more about is results.
#4 Get rewardedYou feel our appreciation too. Attractive remuneration is just as much a matter of course with us as the opportunity for further training.
#5 Feel good factorIt is important to us that you feel good. You can always count on our support in the face of challenges - whether professional or private. We find a way that fits everyone.
Want to Become Part of the ARTEC Team? Then send your application directly to our HR Manager Julia Gonzalez at .